- USB-C adapter for multiple monitors works w/USB Type-C DP Alt-Mode Windows PCs to connect up to 2 independent displays
- Video splitter increases productivity by adding extended/mirrored screens
- No Drivers Windows | 30cm cable
- Dual 4K 30Hz or 2x 1080p 60Hz DisplayPort monitors | DP 1.2/HBR2/MST Hub | Works w/ Thunderbolt 3
- Multi Stream Transport hub works w/Dell XPS Precision Latitude/Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Extreme/Surface Laptop 3 Book 3 Pro 7/HP ProBook EliteBook Spectre ZBook
Know your gear
Multitasking Made Easy
This USB-C to DisplayPort MST Hub lets you connect two DisplayPort monitors to your USB Type-C Windows device, conveniently helping you maximize your productivity.
With devices becoming more portable than ever, you can be limited to fewer video outputs and confined to your small integrated screen. This multi-stream transport hub solves that problem by enabling you to connect two displays to your USB-C computer for much easier multitasking. Using this USB C to dual DisplayPort monitor adapter, you can mirror your display onto additional monitors or stream independent content to each display which makes it the ideal accessory for travel or hot-desking.
Astonishing Picture Quality
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering UHD 4K resolutions for two displays simultaneously. Plus, because the dual monitor splitter can output high-definition 1080p, it’s perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and CAD drawing.
Multi-stream transport offers an easy setup, natively working on any Windows device that supports DP Alt Mode over USB Type-C. This USB-C dual monitor adapter is Thunderbolt 3 compatible and supports plug-and-play use with no drivers or software required. Additionally, the DP MST hub is powered by the USB-C port, meaning no external power cords are necessary.
MSTCDP122DP is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty, and free lifetime technical support.