- 2 Port DisplayPort KVM Switch w/ hotkey/manual switching
- Supports up to 4K 60Hz on 1 monitor | MST Passthrough for multiple displays
- Durable steel housing w/ front-mounted USB 3.0 Hub
- Access 2 systems w/ DP video and USB 3.0 Hub from 1 console | Works w/ major brands like HP/Dell/Lenovo
- 2 Port DP 1.2 KVM | 3840 x 2160 60Hz | 4K UHD | MST Passthrough | 2 Port USB 3.0 Hub | 4x USB HID | HDCP 2.2 | 3.5mm Analog Audio | Hotkey + Push Button | OS Independent
- TAA with 2 year warranty
Know your gear
4K60 Picture and Full Audio Support
The DisplayPort KVM switch supports resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz. It drives one large monitor at the full 4K resolution or, using an MST adapter, can drive various DisplayPort multi-display setups totaling 4K if you need to maximize viewing space. With support for digital audio (with supporting displays and sources) and separate 3.5 mm stereo audio, the DisplayPort 1.2 KVM switch delivers full audio compatibility.
Integrated USB Hub
The integrated USB 3.0 hub shares two additional peripherals (in addition to keyboard and mouse) among attached computers as if they were directly connected, which eliminates the cost of duplicate devices such as printers and scanners.
Windows, Mac and Linux Compatible
While supporting Windows, this DP KVM switch is also compatible with Mac and Linux operating systems.
Easy to Operate
The front-panel pushbuttons make it easy to switch between systems and activate the auto scan. The hotkey functionality makes accessing each system quick while a buzzer sound confirms the switch.
StarTech.com offers a wide selection of high-quality KVM Switches and KVM-related products to help you access your systems more efficiently without the expense and clutter of extra keyboards, mice and monitors. This USB KVM switch is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.