- Mobile 42U Open frame server rack to mount IT network/computer/data equipment with adjustable mounting depth of 23" to 41" and 78" tall design
- 4 post solid steel 19" EIA/ECA-310 frame design for maximum ventilation w/ 1320 lb weight capacity
- Mount servers up to 40" deep
- Compact flat pack packaging designed to avoid damage and detailed assembly instructions with easy-to-follow video
- Incl. casters for mobility/levelling feet cage nuts/screws cable management hooks and assembly tools
Know your gear
The 4 Post Open Frame Server Rack lets you store your servers, network and communications equipment in a sturdy, adjustable depth open-frame rack.
Designed with ease of use in mind, this 42U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth, with a wide range of mounting depth adjustments (22 - 40in) that make it easy to adapt the rack to fit your computer equipment.
This durable four post data cabinet supports a static loading capacity of up to 1320lbs (600kg), and offers compliance with several industry rack standards (EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494) for a universal design that's compatible with most network rack equipment.
For a complete rack solution that saves you time and hassle, the free-standing rack includes optional accessories such as casters, leveling feet and cable management hooks. The base is also pre-drilled for securing the rack to the floor if needed, providing you with many options to customize the rack to fit your environment.
The 4POSTRACK42 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.