- Server rack cabinet w/all metal 4 post cabinet design w/ 18U adjustable depth / casters / levelling feet / removable locking sides/doors
- EIA/ECA 310-E standard data/network equipment enclosure w/ internal depth of 39" and adjustable mounting depth (6-32") in a compact 39" tall design
- 1768 lb load capacity
- Metal floor doubles as a shelf and rear/top mesh w/ vented glass front door
- Flat packed to ensure undamaged delivery
- StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
This 18U server rack cabinet provides plenty of storage space in a sleek secure cabinet for storing EIA-310 compliant 19-inch rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers along with telecommunication, A/V and IT equipment. Hassle-Free Installation This knock down data rack has been engineered with different features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment. With adjustable mounting rails you can easily change the rail depth to up to 32 in. (813 mm). Protect Equipment To ensure you have full visibility of your computer equipment while securely locking it up, this 4-post rack has a stylish glass window on the front door. The server rack with glass door also has removable side panels with independent lock with quick-release mechanisms that enable you to easily access your network equipment. Maximum Maneuverability The server rack with wheels includes casters to ensure hassle-free access to the rear mounted equipment, while providing ease of mobility around your office or server room. Once the rolling network equipment enclosure is at the intended location you can stabilize it using the built-in leveling feet in floor standing applications. Guaranteed Reliability The RK1836BKF is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.