- 4m/12ft Ultra HD HDMI 2.1 cable; 8K/5K 60Hz 4K 120Hz (48Gbps); Dynamic HDR10+ and Dolby Vision; eARC DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS:X/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos; HDCP 2.3
- Withstands 10000+ insertions and 600+ bends; Gold-plated connectors; Durable flexible TPE jacket; 30AWG; Male/Male
- Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable delivers 8K performance
- Long UHD HDMI cord for commercial/AV production; Connect laptop/workstation to TV/monitor/display/proje- ctor; Samsung/Sony/Apple TV/LG
Know your gear
This 13 ft (4 m) Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cable, withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, this durable cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Experience HDMI 2.1
This high performance 8K cable supports resolutions of up to 8K at 60Hz (7680x4620p), 5K at 60Hz, and 4K at 120Hz at bandwidths of up to 48Gbps. It supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10+) and Dolby Vision for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors.
In addition, eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports up to 32 uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1 digital audio channels to support DTS-HD Master Audio™; DTS:X®; Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos® for high quality sound. Latest HDCP 2.3 encrypts and secures your video and audio content.
The perfect cable for creating the ultimate home theater or for providing lifelike digital signage.
This cable is compatible with all 8K ready devices and is backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications.
Ultra High Speed Certification
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by an HDMI Authorized Test Center. This ensures it supports the high bandwidth enabled features it promises. An EMI test is performed to ensure the cable minimizes interference from wireless signals.
Cable Key Features
- Aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding improves EMI protection
- Flexible TPE jacket and strain reliefs (TPE is non-toxic & halogen free)
- Insulated conductors reduce friction and provide more flexibility
Connector Key Features
- Die-cast aluminum sub-structure shielding improves signal integrity and prevents signal degradation
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors ensure premium video quality & enhanced reliability
- Tested to withstand 10,000+ insertions
This product is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.