- Multigigabit fiber Ethernet media converter to convert and extend copper to fiber or fiber to copper w/ a fixed fiber optic connection
- Single/Multimode Fiber | SC Connector Full Duplex | RJ45 | LFP | VLAN | Open SFP+ | Speed and Activity LEDs
- MTBF rating 38400hrs + StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 support
- 10Gbps network 10GBASE-T | Unmanaged
- Steel housing w/ mounting brackets ESD Surge + Contact and Air Discharge Protection
Know your gear
This Ethernet fiber media converter is an easy, cost-effective way to extend your network over fiber, using the SFP+ of your choice. It converts a copper RJ45 Ethernet connection to 10 Gigabit fiber to extend your network over longer distances or connect workstations to switches.
Cost-Effective Extensions and Flexible Performance
The RJ45 to fiber media converter provides a cost-efficient way to connect an Ethernet network to remote devices over a fiber backbone. It features an open SFP+ slot that supports the MSA-compliant 10 Gigabit SFP+ that best suits your fiber connection setup (single mode/multimode) and distance requirements.
A Versatile Way to Connect Different Networks
The 10Gb fiber media converter supports auto-negotiation while providing versatile connectivity to existing networks and devices, maximizing the usage and performance of legacy equipment.
Fast and Easy Installation
The unmanaged fiber media converter has a standalone compact design with simple plug-and-play setup to ensure fast and easy installation.