- Convert and extend a high-speed copper (10GBASE-T) connection over fiber (10GBASE-R) using the 10Gbe SFP+ transceiver of your choice
- 10G Ethernet Media Converter w/ SFP+ Slot
- Flexible setup using the SPF+ module that's best for your network/Customize to fit your needs using the serial console management port
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper-to-Fiber Media Converter/Open SFP+/Managed
- Extend your network over long distances using fiber-optic cable
- Empty expansion bay/Supports LFP
Know your gear
Increase data transfer speeds with the StarTech.com® 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper-to-Fiber Media Converter. It has 10GBASE-T and 10GBASE-R ports, supporting the conversion of copper to fiber or fiber to copper. A scalable solution, this device allows for remote management via the local serial console port. The boost in power that comes from this managed media converter gives data signals the strength they need to travel longer distances. Add the right modules to fit a network's needs to the open SFP+ port. This feature also makes the StarTech.com® copper to fiber media converter highly adaptable, meeting changing needs as new users and devices use the network.
Full 10 gigabit network speeds make it easier to transmit over long distances, reaching multiple buildings in a network and keeping them connected. Improve the user experience and make the workplace more efficient by shortening response times, even when accessing large amounts of data. This 10 gigabit Ethernet copper to fiber media converter includes power cords for compatibility in North America, Europe, the UK and Australia. It comes with a StarTech.com 2-year limited warranty.