Quick tech specs
- PCI Express x1 PoE Network Card supports up to 2.5Gbps network speeds and supplies 30W PSE/25.5W PD at 48V DC to the connected device
- PoE Network Adapter supports IEEE 802.3af/802.3at (PoE+) | 2.5GBASE-T (802.3bz) | Wake-on-LAN
- PCIe NIC is Windows and Linux compatible; Full and Low-Profile Brackets included
- Uses a single CAT5e (or later) cable to leverage existing copper cabling without the use of a Power over Ethernet injector
- SATA and SP4 power connectors for versatile connectivity
Know your gear
The Power over Ethernet PCIe network card enables multigigabit speeds of 2.5/1Gbps and 100/10Mbps. This PoE LAN adapter can provide up to 25.5 W of power to a connected device. It combines a network data connection and power over a single Cat5e (or better) Ethernet cable. This PoE NIC is the ideal solution to provide both power and network communication to a remote installation.