- The Sierra Wireless modem mounting bracket provides optimal positioning of a WLAN access point
- Its tough build withstands set-up impacts
- This rail bracket has pilot holes that align with the DIN rail slots to support level installation
- It comes with a compact structure that facilitates use in tight corners,temporary job sites or server closets
- The bracket is compatible with the Sierra Raven RV50
Ensure the optimal positioning of your access point using this Sierra Wireless® Modem Mounting bracket. With solid metal components, it’s durable. The bracket has a tough build that holds up well against impacts during setup. Since it has a black powder coating, it resists rust to prevent exterior defects. Its adaptable design is compatible with the Sierra Raven RV50 modem. This compatibility helps in the bracket alignment with the rail slots for a level installation. The rail bracket plate has an L-shape profile that the modem fits into uniformly for a secure fit. Featuring threaded pilot holes, this bracket plate accepts fasteners that facilitate firm attachment to the wireless modem. Fasten the screws with a hex drive for a fast and simple assembly.
The DIN rail mounting bracket has a compact structure that supports installations in tight corners, temporary job sites or server closets. This bracket comes with a hook attachment that clips it to the DIN rail for a steady grip. It decreases space between the modem and the rail to enable easy connection to side-entry cabling. Elevate the modem to a vantage point using this mounting bracket to extend the WLAN range in a computing environment. Its lightweight construction eases handling and manipulation for a fast DIY assembly.