- Max EIRP: 1 W Per RF Carrier
- Maximum Throughput: 200Mbps
- Data Interface: 1Gb Ethernet
- MIMO Configuration: Dual 2x2 MIMO
- Frequency Band: 3550-3700MHz
- Technology Band: 3GPP Release 13 TD-LTE Small Cell
- Outdoor Pole,Wall o
The Ruckus Q910 is an outdoor pole, wall or strand-mounted LTE Access Point for CBRS band. Aggregating up to four CBRS channels, the Q910 can offer over 200 Mb/s of combined throughput to users in high-density areas such as stadiums, hotels and enterprise environments.