We no longer carry Poly CS 540 Noise-Canceling - headset - with Plantronics HL10 (2555946), but we found this replacement for you.
- Effectively eliminates the hassle of getting tangled with wires with great freedom of movement
- Enjoy wireless freedom with CS540A earset
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear with the boom microphone design to ensure maximum Earset usage efficiency
- Noise cancellation provides exceptional hearing
- Over-the-ear design headset gives you striking sound isolation
- DECT wireless technology keeps your conversations safe and secure
- Stay connected smoothly with a wireless range of 393.7 ft
Know your gear
TheCS540 convertible DECT™ headset provides professional performance so you can get more done - even on the move. The noise-canceling mic reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue.
Give everyone more freedom to move
Everyone in the office could use more flexibility. Let them roam confidently up to 400 ft from the headset base. They'll be able to collaborate simply since teams can conference up to four headsets on a single base.
The choice is yours
There's more than one way to make a call - switch up styles to find your groove and introduce your ears to something new. TheCS540 convertible design comes with three wearing options: over-the-ear, over-the-head, behind-the-head .
It's just easy
Simplify desk phone management with headset audio controls and adding either the HL10 Handset Lifter or Electronic Hook SwitchCable (EHC) for remote call capabilities.
Extended range and talk time
The adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base - saving battery life and maintaining maximum density.
SoundGuard acoustic limiting technology protects against Acoustic Shock by limiting sounds to below118dBAensuring listening comfort and protection against audio spikes.
Superior audio quality
Your choice of narrowband audio to extend talk time or advanced wideband audio for high - definition voice quality. Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it's intended to be heard.