- Ensure the efficient use of SD-WANs while providing network security with the Palo PA 220 lab unit security appliance
- It provides firewall throughput of 500 Mbps
- The PA 220 security device classifies users and devices and performs cyber threat checks
- The USB Type-A port is practical for transferring firewall applications
- Choose from four warranty options for this product
Prevent unknown cyber threats with the Palo Alto® PA-220 Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) Appliance, which has a firewall throughput of 500 Mbps. Suitable for midsize businesses, this product offers secure virtual private network (VPN) use and classifies users, applications and devices. The Palo PA 220 lab unit security appliance supports software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solutions, providing resourceful transport services and broadband internet. PAN-OS® software in NGFWs, including this model, reduces error response time by monitoring network traffic. Users can experience complete insight into traffic analysis, including cipher suites and TLS/SSL versions. With 128-bit encryption, virtual local area network (VLAN) support and URL filtering, the PA 220 is fitting for data centers or retail stores. Interfaces in this unit include eight 8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ports and a USB-Type A port, which allows the deployment of firewall systems. This machine-learning powered NGRW offers a fanless design, so the noise level won't distract anyone. One of its components is a solid-state drive (SSD), which has no moving parts.