- Channel Rack
- Color: White
- Form Factor: 45U
- Patented Channel Construction
- EIA Hole Pattern Front and Rear of Channel
- Built-In Top Trough with Waterfalls
- Weight Capacity: 2000lbs.
The Ortronics MM20 Channel Rack is designed to provide greater flexibility and optimum efficiency to any size network. It features a top trough with built-in waterfall that provides bend radius control and efficient patch cable routing. Its patented channel construction protects the performance of horizontal cabling. The EIA hole pattern on the front and rear of channel supports equipment shelves and heavy electronics, while power strips and other accessories can be mounted to the rear rail without using additional rack space. With open channels on the top and bottom, users get floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables. This four-post 45U rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment-mounting screws.
- Honeycomb side rails designed to maximize the airflow of network equipment
- Hex pattern simplifies cable routing
- Included speed nut increases speed and ease of assembly, and eliminates the need for a second wrench