- Up to 2.3Gbps of aggregate throughput
- MU-MIMO excels in high density deployments
- Controller managed by WC7500,WC7600,WC9500
- 802.3at PoE+ support for easier deployment
- Multi-Gig 2.5Gbps port eliminates bottlenecks
The NETGEAR WAC740 ProSAFE Wave 2 Wireless Access Point is a high-performance controller managed 802.11ac 4 x 4 Wave 2 AP supporting an aggregate throughput of 2.3 Gbps (600 Mbps for 2.4GHz and 1.7 Gbps 802.11ac for 5GHz). With support of Power of Ethernet (PoE) and multi-gigabit Ethernet port, flexibility is second to none. Deployed with an internal antenna or optional external antennas, WAC740 can provide ubiquitous coverage for all applications. Multiple WAC740 can be centrally managed by all NETGEAR wireless controllers from small (WC7500) to mid-size (WC7600) to high capacity (WC9500) options.