- 1-year Insight subscription included
- 3 radio streams for 2.4GHz (400 Mbps) 5GHz Low-Band (867 Mbps) and 5GHz High-Band (1733 Mbps) for a total of 3Gbps
- 802.3at Power over Ethernet
- Simplify deployment and flexibility
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for LAG
- NETGEAR Insight Managed for ease of centralized cloud management
- NETGEAR Instant WiFi to automatically set and configure the channel selection and power management
The NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4 Wireless Access Point WAC540 delivers superior Wi-Fi performance and ultra-high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a fully centralized Cloud real-time monitoring, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC540 features 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 3 Gbps, superior Wi-Fi roaming and comes with 1 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN port as well as a second 1G port. The two ports can be lagged (LAG) to increase the backhaul throughput. One-year Insight subscription included.