- 8-port Gigabit PoE+ auto-adapt multispeed 10M/100M/1G including 2-port 2.5G and another 2-port 5G
- 2-port 10G uplinks(one 100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T copper port and one 1G/10GBASE-X fiber SFP+)
- Quiet desktop operation or rack mounting with max 30dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
- Advanced Smart features include Layer 3 static routing
- LACP bonding,ACLs,STP and SNMPNETGEAR ProSAFE LIFETIME Limited Warranty includes LIFETIME Next Business Day
The NETGEAR MS510TXPP 8-Port PoE+ Multi-Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch comes with 2 copper/fiber 10G uplinks. Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing can now deploy denser PoE+ devices with 180W power budget and 2.5G / 5G speeds. The switch provides two auto-adapt multispeed Gigabit PoE+ RJ-45 ports that support 5G, 2.5G, and 1G; another two multispeed Gigabit PoE+ RJ-45 ports that support 2.5G and 1G; four 1G PoE+ RJ-45 ports; one dedicated 10G RJ-45 uplink port (which also supports 5G, 2.5G and 1G); and one dedicated SFP+ fiber uplink port that supports 10G and 1G. Each of the 5 Multi-Gig Ethernet ports automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate connection speed. With temperature-based fan-speed control, the MS510TXPP supports quiet desktop operation or rack mounting with a maximum of 28.8dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient. The MS510TXPP Smart Managed Pro Switch offers an easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI with configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoE-based Wave2 802.11ac Access Points, VoIP phones and IP surveillance. Advanced features include Layer 3 static routing, IPv6, DiffServ QoS, LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree. MS510TXPP is backed by NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Limited Warranty and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.