- The Netgear® 8-port,unmanaged switch has eight 10/100Mbps ports for high connection speed
- The plug-and-play design makes it possible to run the switch without using configuration software
- The switch provides LAN access for many users
- It's IE 802.3az compliant to lower power consumption and the cost of operation
- It comes with a Netgear lifetime limited warranty
Grow your business or home office without sacrificing network speed and bandwidth with the NETGEAR® 8-Port,10/100Mbps, Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switch. The eight 10/100Mbps ports provide you with the capacity to manage immense workloads while using several devices simultaneously. The plug-and-play setup eliminates configuration and software complications for a reliable and secure network solution. The Netgear 8-port, fast Ethernet switch connects multiple computers to a local area network (LAN), each with Auto Uplink for MDI/MDI-X connection and auto-negotiation for speed and duplex sensing.
The switch is energy-efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)-compliant, so it optimizes power usage to lower operational costs. The fanless design of the Netgear FS108NA makes it suitable in noise-sensitive environments. The Netgear Insight App provides fully integrated visibility, control and management from any device, anywhere. With a compact form factor, the switch fits well in small offices or cramped spaces. Use the available wall mount kit to place it on a flat surface.