- The Netgear five-port,gigabit Ethernet unmanaged switch has auto-sensing,10/100/1000Mbps ports to integrate with networks and comes with a power adapter and wall mount kit
- Its non-blocking switch provides maximum throughput at wire speeds
- The full-duplex capability allows quick simultaneous reception and transmission of files
- The plug-and-play system eliminates the need for configurations and software installation
- The switch comes with a Netgear lifetime warranty
The NETGEAR® 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with a plug-and-play configuration has auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps ports to allow for connection and integration of multiple systems. Rely on the non-blocking switching construction to provide maximum throughput at wire speeds. The ports allow for bandwidth delivery of up to 2000Mbps with full-duplex capability for quick, simultaneous reception and transmission of large files. It supports Linux™, Macintosh®, and PC operating systems to expand the pool of devices compatible with the modular switch. A plug-and-play system eliminates the need for configurations and software installation, making the Netgear 5-port, gigabit switch GS105 easy to use. Outside the system are status indicators including port duplex mode, power, and collision status to help monitor the condition and functionality of the modular switch. Energy-efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) reduces power consumption upon detection of inactivity or light traffic to lower the cost of operation. A self-cooling, fanless design minimizes noise to make the Netgear network five-port switch a viable option for noise-sensitive environments.