- White Glove services to get you started
- Single partner experience from provisioning to support to deployment to billing
- Flexible payment options including credit card and credit terms
- Available managed services to help focus your resources where you need them most including cost management and monitoring,technical monitoring,additional engineering support,technical account review,architectural development and more
Azure from CDW provides you the flexibility to acquire Azure while benefitting from your relationship with CDW:
- Use your payment terms with CDW - take control of your Azure spend
- Align with IT policies and control - eliminate Microsoft ID access to corporate Azure resources
- White Glove onboarding session to familiarize you with the Azure portal and tips with getting started with your first workload
- M-F 7-7 CT Business Hour reactive admin support available via phone and email to assist with the following:
- Help and how-to
- Troubleshooting potential service bugs
- When necessary, working with Microsoft for business critical, service down issues
- Access to the My CDW Account Center for detailed Azure usage downloads
Azure from CDW for Education, you can choose from one of three different service tiers:
- Azure Services by CDW Basic provides access to CDW's cost management tool which includes support for cost management, analytics reporting, and governance.
- Azure Services by CDW Essentials expands to 24/7 support which includes Azure technical monitoring, technical account manager that provides quarterly technical account management reviews, problem management and change management.
- Azure Services by CDW Premium provides the most comprehensive support for your environment including everything from Essential and in addition to monthly technical account reviews, access to Azure-certified Solution Architects and engineering credits to assist with implementation services.