- Juniper Networks SRX320 Services Gateway security appliance comes with a power adapter,a cable,which offers threat defense services
- The device merges security and switching management for improved efficiency
- It has eight 1GbE ports for flexible connectivity
- This compact firewall device fits well on desktops
- This is a Hardware only Part Number and requires a JSB or JSE license for a complete solution
Safeguard enterprise networks from potential cyber threats using the Juniper Networks® SRX320 Services Gateway Security Appliance. It consolidates security and switching management through a centralized platform for increased operational efficiency. Constructed in a compact desktop form-factor, it has low installation space requirements. Juniper Networks SRX320 services gateway security appliance facilitates the transition to software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) for peak application performance.With Juniper Mist WAN Assurance cloud service, it offers visibility into network parameters to enable IT administrators to bolster the end-user experience.
The Juniper firewall device comes with the Juniper Drive by Mist AI™ (artificial intelligence) solution that identifies and corrects misconfigured gateways automatically. It uses advanced threat protection tools to detect and neutralize cyberattacks such as malware intuitively. The included Junos Software Base provides security with services such as intrusion prevention, antivirus and antispam. The device scans SSL-encrypted traffic for data safety. This security appliance has Juniper Secure Connect functionality, which provides VPN access to cloud-based resources. It comes with eight 1GbE ports, a console interface and one USB 3.0 port for flexible connectivity. With power over Ethernet (PoE) interfaces, the device helps cut down on cord clutter.