- Integrated VGA 8-port LCD KVM console with 18.5" widescreen LCD monitor & cables
- Control up to 128/256 computers by cascading up to 2 levels with IOGEAR's GCS1808 or GCS1716
- Short depth design allows for rack-mounting in narrow spaces
- Built-in USB Type-A port on
- Single rail housing; top/bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high system rack
- LCD monitor supports resolution of 1366 x 768 @60Hz
- Supports VGA video input; supports an external console with USB/VGA connectors
Know your gear
8-Port Widescreen Short Depth LCD KVM Switch
IOGEAR's GCL1908W, is an integrated 18.5" Widescreen LCD console with an 8-port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch that offers secure access to eight (8) VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. The KVM supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers and supports USB peripheral devices for the attached computers.
Saving Space in the Rack
The GCL1908 features a convenient rack mountable retractable 18.5" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving, streamlined integration. The GCL1908W Switch fits into a universal 1U rack mount space and features a convenient rack mountable, retractable 18.5" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with a built-in touchpad for a space-saving, streamlined integration. With the included rack mount kit, the Switch fits rack environments of varying depths ranging between 16.5" to 28.3".
The LCD KVM Switch:
- Is an easy, efficient way to organize and streamline a growing or expanding server operation
- Increases space, improves productivity, and provides an energy-cost saving solution
- Contributes to a greener environment by reducing the amount of waste generated by multiple components
Control, View & Expand
A single GCL1908W can control up to eight (8) computers, but as many as two (2) additional compatible KVM switches can also be cascaded to reach up to 128 computers controlled from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse console.