- The Intel SFP+ module supports 10 GbE and 1 GbE data link protocols for increased versatility
- Its compact form factor allows use in high-density applications
- This SFP+ module is compatible with many devices
- It has high data transmission ratings for enhanced productivity
- Module comes with limited lifetime hardware warranty and 90-day money-back guarantee from Intel
Scale up your Ethernet connections using this Intel® Ethernet SFP+ SR Optics module. Crafted in an adaptable layout, it facilitates connections to a broad range of devices such as Intel Ethernet converged network and server adapters. The dual-rate Intel SFP+ module is compatible with 10 gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) and gigabit Ethernet (1 GbE) data link protocols for increased versatility. Since this fiber optic module uses light from an uncooled vertical-cavity, surface-emitting laser (VCSEL), it resists electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). Its high data transmission rate enhances network throughput for increased productivity. With a high data transmission distance, this transceiver module helps extend the reach of your Ethernet connections up to 300 meters. It has built-in digital diagnostic functions that enable quick and easy troubleshooting.
Crafted in a compact small form-factor pluggable enhanced (SFP+) design, this duplex LC connector transceiver supports installation in high-density enterprise applications. Its lightweight build simplifies manipulation to allow for a speedy do-it-yourself (DIY) setup. Manufactured using tough materials, the Intel module is durable. Its Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)-6 compliant construction contains no lead for added safety.