- The package includes the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC8i7HVK and an American power cord
- The mini-computer features 13 USB ports and can run six monitors
- The NUC enables several programs at the same time with fast memory
- It comes with a 4x4 factor form motherboard
- Intel includes a 3-year warranty
With all the features available, the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK is still barebones, which means it comes without a hard disk drive. True to its name "Hades Canyon," the NUC runs on Windows® 10, 64-bit, and Windows Server 2016 with the Intel Core™ i7-8809G Processor. The Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC8i7HVK features 13 USB ports, including two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports in the rear, SDXC card slot and USB-A. With 32 GB and a bandwidth of 38.4 GB/s in the mini PC, users can download, share, and save files seamlessly. The Intel NUC mini PC core i7 also includes HD Graphics 630 with an F+R HDMI® 2.0a output, wireless-AC 8265, and Bluetooth® 4.2 and a back and front auto channel, including a mini-jack for headphones and microphone. The mini-computer can run six monitors and provides a 4x4 factor form motherboard. You can use the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC8i7HVK like a laptop because it is portable and light. The Intel Core component enables you to edit videos, use Photoshop® and run Illustrator®.