- Intel Compute Stick STK2mv64CC plugs into standard HDMI ports
- The processor has a maximum speed of 2.8 GHz
- 64 GB device storage capability with microSDXC card reader accepts flash memory cards
- Intel Compute Stick Core m5 can install and run various versions of Windows or Linux operating systems
- Covered by a 1-year limited Intel warranty
This Intel® Compute Stick STK2mv64CC is a fully-working computer that's about the size of a flash memory stick. It requires just a wireless keyboard and a display with an HDMI port to use, including TVs, computer monitors or wireless projectors. The Intel Compute Stick STK2mv64CC's m5-6Y57 processor can run at speeds up to 2.8 GHz, while the 4 GB LPDDR3 SDRAM gives it the power to complete multiple processes at once. Its integrated Intel HD graphic controller provides 3D acceleration, video decoding and content protection. This mini-computer features 64 GB of built-in storage, which is expandable using a microSDXC card reader. The computer stick for TVs is compatible with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and may run various Linux builds. The set has a security loop for attaching straps to allow users to hold and carry it safely. This version of the stick computer features Intel vPro Technology, a set of apps that improve security, accessibility and network management capabilities.