- This mini-GBIC transceiver module helps system administrators configure Ethernet networks
- It has a compact form factor,suitable for smaller server rooms
- This network adapter is hot-pluggable,so it’s easy to replace or remove while maintaining network availability
- It allows companies to set up reliable and high-speed Ethernet networks
- The device offers a 1000Base-LX throughput over a 6.2-mile cable run
Compatible with most HP transceivers, the HPE Aruba SFP mini-Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) transceiver module GigE supports various communication channels This includes gigabit Ethernet, synchronous optical networking (SONET) and Fiber Channel platforms. Use this mini-GBIC transceiver module to configure and upgrade fiber-optic and Ethernet systems for high-performing networks. It’s a hot-swappable plug-in component that system administrators can remove or replace without having to shut down the entire network. Its compact profile makes this device a good fit for smaller server rooms.
This HPE SFP transceiver offers 1000Base-LX throughput over a 6.2-mile cable run, helping administrators set up high-speed Ethernet-based hubs. With this network adapter, users can connect fiber-optic network modules to data communication units such as a switch, router or firewall. The HPE J4859d transceiver enables small businesses to provide fast and reliable connectivity across several floors. Easy to install, this Ethernet adapter is suitable for enterprise local area networks (LANs) and storage area networks (SANs) and data center optical connectivity.