- C data and charging port (15W)
- 1 USB-C DisplayPort-data and charging (15W)
- 1 USB-C Thunderbolt port
- 2 USB 3.0 ports/1 USB 3.0 charging port
- 2 DisplayPort ports
- 1 Ethernet port (10/100/1000)
- 1 Combo audio port
- 1 Security lock slot
- 230W power supply
Help IT easily secure and remotely manage a wide range of HP notebooks and mobile workstations using a single dock; offering built-in advanced network manageability features including WoL, PXE Boot and MAC Address Pass Through in all power states.
Certain features of the dock require HP BIOS support and will not be functional when used with non-HP systems or Chrome systems: (a) Power button to turn on or wake the system. (b) Wake on LAN from warm and cold dock. (c) Wake on LAN from S4/S5. (d) MAC address pass-through S0, S3, S4, S5, warm and cold dock.
Compatible with HP x2 1013 G3 Tablet, HP x2 1012 G2 Tablet, HP x2 612 G2 Tablet, HP ProBook x360 440 G1, HP ProBook 455 G5, HP ProBook 470 G5, HP ProBook 450 G5, HP ProBook 440 G5, HP ProBook 430 G5, HP ProBook 455 G4, HP ProBook 640 G4, HP ProBook 650 G4, HP ProBook 650 G4, HP ProBook 645 G4, HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2, HP EliteBook 830 G5, HP EliteBook 840 GHC, HP EliteBook 840 G5, HP EliteBook 850 G5, HP EliteBook 840r G4, HP EliteBook 745 G5, HP EliteBook 755 G5, HP EliteBook 735 G5, HP ZBook Create x2 G4, HP EliteBook 1050 G1, HP ZBook x360 G5 MWS, HP ZBook Studio G5 MWS, HP ZBook Studio G4 MWS, HP ZBook Studio G3 MWS, HP ZBook 15 G5v, HP ZBook 15 G5, HP ZBook 17 G5, HP ZBook 15 G4, HP ZBook 17 G4, HP ZBook 15 G3, HP ZBook 17 G3, HP Zbook x2 G4, HP Zbook 14u G5, HP Zbook 15u G5, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook Folio G1, HP EliteBook 1040 G4
- Host must support ThunderboltTM or DisplayPortTM Alt mode protocol thru its USB-CTM port
- The HP Thunderbolt™ Dock G2 is designed to USB-C™/Thunderbolt™ Industry specs and will support charging and port replication for notebooks that have implemented USB-C™ and Thunderbolt™ industry specifications. Thunderbolt™ host systems require Thunderbolt™ software (minimum SW17.x). Ethernet and audio drivers need to be installed separately on non-HP Windows systems for headset auto switching functionality. Drivers available on HP website. For MacOS, HP does not provide ethernet and audio drivers. Firmware updates on Windows-based host systems only. Certain features are not functional on non-HP supported nor non-HP notebooks (see points below):
- Power button to turn on or wake the system.
- Wake on LAN from warm and cold dock.
- Wake on LAN from S4/S5.
- MAC Address Pass-Through S0, S3, S4, S5 warm and cold dock.
- Systems that require more than 100W of power must plug in a separate AC adapter