- C data and charging port (15W)
- 1 USB-C DisplayPort-data and charging (15W)
- 1 USB-C Thunderbolt port
- 2 USB 3.0 ports/1 USB 3.0 charging port
- 2 DisplayPort ports
- 1 Ethernet port (10/100/1000)
- 1 Combo port
- 1 Security lock slot
- 120W power supply
Reinvent docking and boost productivity with our most versatile Thunderbolt™ dock, the small, sophisticated HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 with network manageability, USB-C™ device connectivity, and optional integrated audio (3AQ21AA/UT). Connect a single USB-C™ cable to your notebook to access a wired network, data, video, and charging with a dock that supports both HP and non-HP Thunderbolt™ and USB-C™ notebooks if they are designed to USB-C™ industry standards.
Certain features of the dock require HP BIOS support and will not be functional when used with non-HP systems nor Chrome systems: (a) Power button to turn on or wake the system. (b) Wake on LAN from warm and cold dock. (c) Wake on LAN from S4/S5. (d) MAC address pass-through S0, S3, S4, S5, warm and cold dock. Reclaim your work area with this space-saving centerpiece that helps create a clean desk. Its elegant, black, rounded design with smooth accents changes everything you thought you knew about docks. Help IT easily secure and remotely manage4 a wide range of HP notebooks and the dock with advanced network manageability features1 built into the dock, including WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states and PXE Boot. See every color and detail of your projects with a superfast connection to dual external 4K displays5 as soon as you plug your notebook into the dock.
Compatible with HP x2 1013 G3 Tablet, HP x2 1012 G2 Tablet, HP x2 612 G2 Tablet, HP x2 1012 G1 Tablet, HP ProBook x360 440 G1, HP ProBook 455 G5, HP ProBook 470 G5, HP ProBook 450 G5, HP ProBook 440 G5, HP ProBook 430 G5, HP ProBook 455 G4, HP ProBook 640 G4, HP ProBook 650 G4, HP ProBook 650 G4, HP ProBook 645 G4, HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3, HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2, HP Elitebook 830 G5, HP Elitebook 840 GHC, HP Elitebook 840 G5, HP Elitebook 850 G5, HP Elitebook 840r G4, HP Elitebook 745 G5, HP Elitebook 755 G5, HP Elitebook 735 G5, HP Zbook 14u G5, HP Zbook 15u G5, HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2, HP EliteBook Folio G1, HP EliteBook 1040 G4
1. Advanced manageability features such as WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states supported only on HP Elite x2 1012 G2, HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4, HP EliteBook x360 1020, 1030 G2, 800 G5, 700 G5, 600 G4, 400 G5, and G4 HP Mobile Workstations as of January 17th, 2018.
2. Notebooks must be able to support USB-C™ power, video, and USB-C™ and Thunderbolt™ industry standards.
3. USB-C™ notebook charging up to 100 watts supported through single USB-C™ cable. Combo cable, sold separately, required to support both notebooks up to 100W and mobile workstations up to 200 watts with a single cable.
4. Internet access required and sold separately.
5. Displays sold separately.
6. Certain features of the dock require HP BIOS support and will not be functional when used with non-HP systems nor Chrome systems: (a) Power button to turn on or wake the system. (b) Wake on LAN from warm and cold dock. (c) Wake on LAN from S4/S5. (d) MAC address pass-through S0, S3, S4, S5, warm and cold dock.