- quiet operation
- The printer offers a monthly duty cycle of 100000
- Prints are delivered at 1200 x 1200 maximum print resolution (dpi) for excellent quality results
- Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for reliable connectivity and dependable printing
- better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Enjoy fast printing in a single pass with Automatic Duplex Printing
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
Know your gear
Easy to use, simple to manage
Streamlined fleet management
Consistent experiences and results
Always on guardHP Enterprise printers offer built-in security features that are always on guard.
- With HP Sure Start, each device regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
- Run-time intrusion detection continually monitors activity to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboots.
- Whitelisting checks firmware during startup to help ensure that it's authentic, good code-digitally signed by HP.
- HP Connection Inspector inspects outgoing network connections to stop suspicious requests like malware.
Opt for tighter securityHelp protect this printer with more than 100 embedded security features.
Safeguard information in transit over the network and stored on the device-keys, passwords, certificates, and more-using the embedded HP Trusted Platform Module.
Thwart potential attacks by receiving instant notification of possible security issues, so immediate action can be taken. Works with leading SIEM tools like Splunk, ArcSight, and McAfee.
Help ensure the security of confidential information with PIN/pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
Your whole fleet, at your controlCentralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin-and help build business efficiency. Optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager offers an effective, policy-based approach to help secure HP printing and imaging devices. Easily set security configuration policies and automatically validate settings for every enabled HP printer and MFP in your fleet.
HP JetAdvantage Secure Print and HP Access Control (HPAC) help secure documents by requiring authentication to release print jobs. In addition, extend capabilities and easily customise with HPAC-integrate job accounting, manage rights, and establish quotas for things such as colour use. Save IT time and make printing easy for the entire enterprise by using a single driver for all HP devices.