- The Hawking HOW17ACM AP package comes with six outdoor antennas,one wall/pole mount kit,a product information CD,an installation guide and an RJ45 Ethernet cord
- It operates at 2.4GHz and 5GHz simultaneously to support a variety of devices
- The AP supports PoE for simple installation in locations without a power outlet
- It has a maximum data transfer speed of 1750 Mbps to provide fast internet connections
- Its IP67-rated construction supports outdoor installation
Extend your Wi-Fi® network with this Hawking® Technology HOW17ACM Outdoor Wireless AC1750 Access Point (AP). It supports data transfer speeds of up to 1750 Mbps to provide fast wireless connections. With an IP67-rated enclosure, this Hawking HOW17ACM AP stands up to the elements for safe use outdoors. With a ruggedized design, it handles temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. It supports 802.11a/n/ac and is backward-compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n for use with a wide variety of computers and mobile devices. The device operates in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz ranges to support legacy and newer connected devices. This Hawking AP has a web-based GUI for simple configuration and management via a Mac® or Windows® PC. Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector (available separately) enables installation without plugging this unit into a power outlet. This network AP comes with a mounting kit for hassle-free installation on the wall or on a pole. The dual-band device has an RJ-45 gigabit Ethernet port to provide fast wired network connectivity.