- Tension Handle
- Can be Tilted Down 10deg. for Working or 90deg. Vertically When Stowed
- Heavy Gauge Steel and Aluminum Construction
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Compatibility: Gamber-Johnson Tablet Docking Stations and Cradles using the 75mm VESA Pattern
The Getac Gamber Johnson 7160-0799 Tablet Keyboard Mount attaches to the back of any Gamber-Johnson Tablet Docking Stations and Cradles using the 75 mm VESA pattern. It has a tension handle, used to secure the keyboard to the tray and allows the keyboard to be rotated to an ergonomic position and locked into place. The keyboard can be tilted down 10 degrees for working or 90 degrees vertically when stowed, while the adjustable handle secures it at the desired position.
- Heavy gauge steel and aluminum construction for long-term durability
- Black powder-coated finish for maximum corrosion resistance