- Includes two Fujifilm instax mini color film cassettes
- ISO 800 film is suitable for taking photos in daylight or electronic flash conditions
- Daylight color temperature of 5500K captures natural skin tones
- Features a wide temperature range of 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Advanced emulsion and development technology resists changes in raw stock over time
Use Fujifilm instax mini color instant film in any Instax mini camera to capture colorful credit card sized photos with a glossy finish. An ISO 800 rating captures clear images in daylight and electronic-flash environments. The Fujifilm Instax mini color film features thin-film technology and development accelerators, which speeds up image forming. With a daylight color temperature of 5500K, it's easy to capture portraits with natural skin tones. The fine-grain emulsion technology works between a wide temperature range of 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. This pack includes ten exposures with a white frame measuring 2.1 inches (w) x 3.4 inches (h) and an image area of 1.8 inches (w) x 2.4 inches (h) on two cassettes. The emulsion and development technology is resistant to age-induced changes in raw stock, which makes instant film suitable for archival projects. Produce colorful photos for a wide range of home or business purposes by using this instant photo film.