- Incorporate safe SD-WAN solutions at work with the Fortinet FortiGate 60F security appliance
- It includes five 1000Base-T
- RJ-45 ports and a USB 3.0 port
- Its firewall throughput is 10 Gbps
- It features a fanless design
- Fortinet warranty options include a 1-year and 5-year agreement
Establish a secure software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) with the Fortinet® FortiGate® 60F Security Appliance. It comes with five 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ports, two 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ports and a USB 3.0 port. gigabit Ethernet and fast Ethernet support in the Fortinet FortiGate 60F security appliance provides fast data transfers in information technology (IT), schools or financial businesses. The firewall throughput of this device is 10 Gbps, and it has a virtual private network (VPN) throughput of 6.5 Gbps. SD-WAN is an excellent solution for maintaining a stable broadband internet connection or transport services like long-term evolution (LTE). The latter is a standard for wireless data transmission. Its fanless design makes no noise for quiet operation during work. Web threat protection and antivirus analysis are two security features that prevent third-party hacks and keep malware from entering the company network. The networking capability of the Fortinet FortiGate 60F firewall appliance supports virtual domains and layer 7 security to ensure optimal flexibility in offices.