- Single Input
- Temperature Scale: ITS-90
- Applicable Standards: NIST-175
- Measures J,K,T,and E-type Thermocouples
The Fluke 51 II Handheld Digital Probe Thermometer delivers fast responses with laboratory accuracy. This thermometer can be used to measure contact temperature on motors, insulation, breakers, pipes, corroded connections, liquids and wires with industrial standard J, K, T or E-type thermocouple temperature sensors. Its user-friendly front panel and large backlit display make it easy to view results, while the sleep mode feature preserves battery life for additional operation time.
- Splash- and dust-resistant case protected by an impact-absorbing holster for durability
- Easy-to-access battery door that allows replacing battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Electronic offset function compensates for thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy