- The Finisar FTLF8529P4BCV SFP+ transceiver module supports speeds up to 14.025 Gb/s in both directions for rapid network response
- It's SFP+ and is hot-pluggable for a quick and easy install
- This transceiver runs efficiently on a single 3.3V power supply and consumes up to 1.2W of power
- Built-in digital diagnostics help prevent and resolve faults and errors
- A metal enclosure reduces EMI,which helps with maintaining signal clarity
Add fiber-optic capability to your network with the Finisar® Transceiver. This hot-pluggable, small form-factor pluggable+ (SFP+) transceiver is compact in size to take up less space. It's quick and simple to install. Digital diagnostic functions allow for monitoring and troubleshooting the Finisar® FTLF8529P4BCV SFP+ transceiver module easily. For sending out signals, it comes with a vertical-cavity, surface-emitting laser (VCSEL).
A duplex LC connector supports bidirectional data links, each capable of speeds up to 14.025 Gb/s that enable rapid data communications. This also makes the module compatible with channels of lower speeds such as 4.25 and 8.5 Gb/s. Metal housing makes the multimode transceiver more durable while also reducing electromagnetic interference (EMI) and keeping the signal clear. A single 3.3V power supply keeps the transceiver running with an efficient power usage of only 1.2W. The boost adds carrying strength to the fiber-optic signal, keeping it going for an additional distance of up to 328 feet away from the Fiber Channel transceiver.