Quick tech specs
- Rackmount PDU provides reliable/cost effective power distribution to connected mission critical equipment
- Horizontal power distribution unit supports 2U horizontal mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks
- Wide operating temperatures (32-140 F) allows your PDU to be used in almost all applications
- Versatile/flexible rack-mountable single-phase PDU ideal for server rooms/network closets/data centers etc.
- 5 NEMA 5-20R Outlets and L5-30P Input connection
- 3 Year Eaton Warranty
Know your gear
The Eaton HotSwap MBP 30 is the natural companion to the Evolution or EX UPSs up to 3,000 VA when high availability is required. Any UPS connected to the device can be replaced for maintenance or upgrade purposes without interrupting the power supply to the protected devices. HotSwap MBP is a versatile, flexible PDU with multiple mounting options for rack enclosures or wall mounting. As a unique feature, it can be screwed at the back of any UPS of the Pulsar series, either front-facing or rear-facing, on the left or right hand side, for maximum versatility. Due to its universal power connections, HotSwap MBP 30 is compatible with any UPS up to 3,000 VA, whatever its brand.