- The Eaton 9170+ UPS Power Module features split phase capabilities to supply dual output voltages
- It has a power capacity of 3,000 volt-ampere per kilogram to sustain devices for long before recharge
- The UPS module is hot-swappable to allow for replacement without disrupting the power output
- Ventilated side panels,internal fans and metallic structure help achieve reliable heat dissipation
- The UPS power module comes with a limited 2-year warranty from Eaton
The Eaton® 9170+ UPS Power Module™ features split phase capabilities to supply dual output voltages: 110/110 for 220, 120/120 for 208 or 127/127 for 220 volts AC power (VAC). It has a power capacity of 3,000 volt-ampere per kilogram to sustain devices for long before recharging. The Eaton 9170+ UPS power module can detect internal faults, such as short circuits, overcharges and overcurrents, and then shut down to prevent escalation of the damage. It's hot-swappable to allow for the replacement of charger and power modules without disrupting the power output. It is scalable by adding other power modules, so it's adaptable to ever-changing business dynamics. Dimensions of 14.1 x 15.2 x 4.2 inches yield a standard structure compatible with the Eaton 9170+ UPS compartments. A lightweight structure that weighs 16.98 pounds and an intuitive handle latch makes it easy to lift and fit into the receptacle chamber. Ventilated side panels, internal fans and metallic structure help in the dissipation of heat from the interior to maintain an optimal working environment.