- VIRB Ultra 30 imager- Full HD 4K video,12MP still camera
- (3) Batteries
- Duel Battery Charger
- Pelican® Case with Custom Foam
- Replacement Thruster Arm
- Aertos 120
- Remote Controller
- FPV Flight Camera
- iPad WiFi 9.7
- Field Repair Tool
- LED Illuminator
- 36 optical intense 265 NM LEDs
The Aertos 120-UVCO drone provides UVC disinfection capabilities for essential businesses in multiple areas, but there are broad applications are given the unprecedented times we live in:
- Healthcare facilities - patient rooms, hospital rooms, and waiting areas
- Grocery stores - checkout spaces
- Airplanes and Public Transit – seats and exposed surfaces
- Business common areas: restrooms, workrooms, breakroom surface areas
UVC disinfection is a physical process that disrupts the DNA of harmful microorganisms and destroys their ability to reproduce. UVC light emitted in the wavelength range centered around 265 NM is generally considered the gold standard for effective UVC disinfection.
UVC disinfection has been used for decades for disinfection purposes The correct UVC dose is calculated using the following equation:
UVC Dose = UVC Intensity x Exposure time
There are multiple variables in every disinfection situation. As a general rule if a greater than 3 milli-Joules of energy can be delivered to a cm by cm surface, then a greater than 99% disinfection rate is achieved.
Aertos 120-UVC Disinfection Example
●The Aertos 120 UVC flies a fixed distance above a surface using 36 optical intense 265 NM LED UVC light sources
●When the drone flies at 6 feet above a surface for 5 minutes, it provides a 99% disinfection rate, more than a 2 x 2-meter surface.