- Diagonal Size: 106"
- Surface: Parallax Pure 0.8
- Tensioning Cable System
- Format: HDTV (16:9)
- Smooth Roll Technology
- Standard Black Backing
Know your gear
The Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol Projector Screen is ideal for conference room setups. Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, this projector screen comes with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening to eliminate the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. The screen's case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. This screen has a Parallax® Pure 0.8 surface, which mimics the look of a television when it is on and when it is off, but without the glare from windows or lighting fixtures.
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design keep the screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System prevents warping and ensures even lateral tension
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) keeps the screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology ensures that the screen stays perfectly flat
(800) 800-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT