- Supports Both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz FSII Beltpacks on a Single Base Station
- Four 2-Wire Ports with Call Signal,Auto Nulling (Clear-Com and RTS)
- Fiber Transceiver Connections,Supports Two Fiber-Enables FSII Splitters
- Routing and Configuration of Up to 25 FreeSpeak II Beltpacks
- Supports 2 Transceivers Natively and Up to 10 Transceivers via FSII Splitter
Know your gear
The Clear-Com FSII-BASE-II is a base station for the wireless FreeSpeak II 1.9 GHz and 2.4 GHz active transceiver antennas and belt packs. The FSII-BASE-II has four 2-wire connections for analog party-line connection, four 4-wire audio connections and four displays with soft keys.