- Remotely Connect Up to 8 Ports Per Device
- Supports Up to 8 Agent-IC and Station-IC Client
- 4-wire Ports Support Data and Audio
- Network-Friendly OPUS Codec
- Connect Up to 6 LQ Devices
- Connects with Matrix Intercom Systems
- Supports Up to 8 SIP Client Connections
- Adjustable Bandwidth on a Per Port Basis
- Browser-based Core Configuration Manager Application
Know your gear
The Clear-Com LQ Firmware Release 4.2 now enables users to save and recall their configuration settings and manage how the device LQ IP interfaces enable connection of 2-wire party line, 4-wire or 4-wire with GPIO audio over LAN, WAN or Internet IP infrastructures.
The LQ Series consists of compact LQ boxes and rack-mounted LQ-R panels, available in 2-, 4- or 8-port versions. The party line ports are Clear-Com and RTS compatible. Two standalone party-line intercom circuits can easily be constructed by connecting two party-line ports. The 4-wire ports can interconnect with devices, such as analog ports of any matrix intercom system, analog telephone circuits, two-way radio gateways and audio consoles. A maximum of six LQ Series IP devices can be linked together in any 2-, 4-wire or 4-wire with GPIO combination.