- The Cisco SFP mini GBIC transceiver module GigE enhances data transfer in your network
- Its small form-factor pluggable (SFP) design adapts to both copper networking and fiber optic standards
- Its 1GBps transmission rate boosts workflow and network throughput
- The product has diagnostic tools that monitor real-time parameters
- This item comes with a standard Cisco 5-year warranty
Enhance data transfer in your communication networks using this Cisco® SFP Mini-GBIC Transceiver Module Gigabit Ethernet (GigE). Its small form-factor pluggable (SFP) construction has a modular interface that meets copper networking and fiber optic standards. The transceiver is compatible with a variety of Cisco devices, including Cisco Aironet® 1562D and 1562E. It supports 1000Base-T Ethernet cabling to receive and disseminate data over a short range. The flexible SFP transceiver provides for half and duplex operations. With a 1 Gbps data transfer rate, this module boosts workflow and network throughput. It supports fast data-streaming within a100 meters for optimal reach.
Embedded with a monitoring system, this SFP Ethernet module has diagnostic tools that support speedy troubleshooting. These tools allow users to monitor real-time parameters like optical input power, laser-bias current and temperature. The hot-swapping transceiver module eliminates the need to power down critical equipment during upgrades. With a bale clasp design, it offers a quick, simple installation. Ease the maintenance and repairs with the removable hot-plugging device. Designed with optical interoperability, it backs multiple interfaces on the same network. The transceiver has a lightweight build that eases handling and installation. Manufactured with tough components, it’s durable.