- The Cisco transceiver module has an extended temperature range,so it's suitable for specific industrial applications
- Its hot-swappable design enables simple installation
- 1000BaseT copper construction works with traditional RJ-45 Ethernet ports on network equipment
- This device supports CAT5 copper cables for distances up to 100 meters
- Cisco offers a standard 5-year warranty
Extend your home or workplace network connection with this Cisco® GLC-TE 1000Base-T SFP Transceiver Module. It has a compact size for easy transportation and storage. With an RJ-45 Ethernet connector, this Cisco transceiver module connects to switches, routers and other equipment to tap into your existing network. The copper construction of this transceiver module provides compatibility with traditional copper Ethernet ports on your network switch. The mini-gigabit interface converter (GBIC) device supports data transfer speeds of up to 1 Gb/s for fast internet connectivity. The hot-swappable design enables easy installation and removal. Featuring an extended temperature operating range of 23 through 185 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit is suitable for certain industrial applications and locations with extreme weather conditions. It supports CAT5 copper cables for a maximum distance of 100 meters. The network converter offers full-duplex transmission that maximizes bandwidth and creates a stable connection. This 1000Base-T Cisco SFP (small form-factor pluggable) module meets IEEE 802.3 standards for speed and performance.