- The Cisco SFP-10G-SR-SFP+ transceiver module is compatible with almost all Cisco networking hardware
- It allows 10 gigabit Ethernet connectivity for high-speed network applications
- It works with many networking devices to allow deployment in diverse network environments
- The unit complies with safety standards and protocols
- It includes a Cisco 90-day warranty
Designed to work with most Cisco® networking equipment, the Cisco SFP-10G-SR-SFP+ Transceiver Module is ideal for large data centers and enterprise networks. It offers 10-gigabit Ethernet® connectivity options for extra high-speed network applications in server rooms. Stainless steel material provides this Cisco SFP-10G-SR- small form-factor pluggable (SFP)+ transceiver module with corrosion-resistance for long-term durability.
The Cisco 10G multimode SFP+ transceiver is a hot-swappable, input/output device that allows easy replacement and addition to the network without having to shut down or reboot the entire system. A small form factor and compact size allow this device to fit easily into complex networks. Low power consumption makes it an energy-efficient choice. Since this plug-in module works with 10G switches, routers, servers and various transmission devices, it finds wide applications in enterprise networks. It’s compliant with various protocols and safety standards such as The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802.3ae and Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI), ensuring reliable deployment of 10 Gigabit Ethernet services in diverse network settings.