- Cisco SFP-10G-LR SFP+ transceiver module supports transfer speeds of up to 10.3125 Gbps
- Converter module is hot-swappable for easy installation
- The device supports single-mode fiber cables up to 10km,and has no minimum wire distance
- It has a temperature operating range from 32 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- This unit comes with a Cisco limited 90-day warranty
Connect more devices to your corporate network with this Cisco® 10GBASE SFP+ Module. It has an efficient design to help save energy. This Cisco SFP-10G-LR (long-reach), SFP (small form-factor pluggable)+ transceiver module is hot-swappable to minimize downtime during installation. It supports Cisco quality identification for verifying OEM (original equipment manufacturer) products. Gold connectors on this unit provide durability. Its versatile design works with a variety of routers, switches, servers and network interface cards (NICs)
With a maximum data transfer speed of 10.3125 Gbps, this Cisco single-mode SFP 10G module enterprise-grade application functions well with expansive data centers, metro area networks, large campuses and company wiring closets. The device supports single-mode fiber cables up to 10 km. It has no minimum cable distance, so it works in short-range data transmission systems. Featuring a small form factor, this 10G-LR SFP+ network device allows easy transportation and storage. A wide temperature range, from 32 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit, supports use in certain industrial applications and in places with extreme weather conditions. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) capability enables diagnostic monitoring through a two-wire serial interface (not included).