- The Cisco Meraki MX68 security appliance comes with a mounting kit and two Cat 5 Ethernet cables
- It supports up to 50 concurrent firewall sessions
- The device has a 100-watt power supply and two of its Ethernet ports support PoE+
- Its small form factor enables desktop placement
- This security appliance includes a Cisco limited lifetime warranty
Secure corporate networks with this Cisco® Meraki™ MX68 Cloud Managed Security Appliance. It supports up to 50 concurrent VPN sessions, so it's suitable for small and medium-sized companies. With firewall throughput of up to 450 Mbps and a VPN throughput of 200 Mbps, this Cisco Meraki MX68 security appliance easily handles high-traffic networks. It has 10 GbE ports for connecting office printers, phones and other wired devices. Two of the ports are PoE+-enabled to support VoIP, WLAN and video camera surveillance applications. It has a plug-and-play design that minimizes configuration to simplify deployment. With Layer 7 traffic shaping capability, the device lets system administrators prioritize important applications to maximize end-user productivity. This cloud-managed security appliance enables simple remote control and monitoring from anywhere. The device has a USB port for 3G and 4G connectivity and a 100-watt power supply. It also includes a mounting kit and two Cat 5 Ethernet cables. Its compact design and refined look benefit either desktop or rack placement. Zero-touch firmware updates simplify maintenance.