- Improve security at work with the Cisco Meraki MX67 router security appliance,which includes two network cables and a power adapter
- Its firewall throughput is 450 Mbps
- The firewall unit is practical for creating SD-WAN and broadband internet connections
- Security features include the IDS
- This device comes with a Cisco limited lifetime warranty
Secure VPNs, websites and company data with the Cisco® MX67 Router Security Appliance, which is suitable for small branch businesses. Using cloud technology, this product identifies devices, users and programs efficiently. Each order comes with two network cables and an external power adapter. Four 1000Base-T- RJ-45 ports and two USB ports enable fast connectivity to other devices. Office employees can establish an SD-WAN network with the Meraki™ MX67 router security appliance, which gives access to secure broadband internet services and other network systems. The firewall throughput for this device is 450 Mbps, and the VPN throughput equals 200 Mbps. Installing this Cisco Meraki security appliance is a simple task, featuring desktop or wall mounting options. Security functions such as web search filtering or the intrusion detection system (IDS) provide additional protection on top of data encryption. Service providers can use this electronic security tool to maximize the use of bandwidth without risking cyber threats. This appliance includes a limited lifetime warranty on advance hardware replacements and tech support.