- Bluetooth interface
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (Wi-Fi)
- 6 lines
Rugged and lightweight, the Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone makes an ideal wireless LAN handset for mobile workers in healthcare, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, oil and chemical industries. IP67 rated and MIL-STD-810G tested, this business phone is resistant to shocks, breakage, dust and water. With strong encryption, it enables certificate management or enhanced security and easy configuration. This IP phone supports Fast Transition (802.11r) for seamless voice communications while roaming between access points in one campus. It also features call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and caller ID for improved audio communication.
- Ingress Protection standard rated cordless phone, with seal for dust and water protection
- High-resolution 240x320 pixel LCD color display is crisp and large
- Bluetooth interface allows users to connect third-party wireless headsets
- Supports Cisco and/or third-party XML applications such as push-to-talk for added convenience