- The Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series network expansion module provides a stackable enterprise switching platform for cloud,security and IoT infrastructure integration
- It uses StackWise virtual technology to boost scaled-system bandwidth and non-stop communication
- It supports up to 64,000 routing entries for reliable aggregation deployments and high-end campus access
- Its encrypted traffic analytics helps defend against malware attacks
- Plug and play connectivity allows for quick deployment
The Cisco® Catalyst 9300 Series™ Network Module Expansion Module has eight, 10G, small form-factor pluggable plus (SFP+) ports to provide a stackable enterprise switching platform for cloud, security and IoT infrastructure integration. It has a switching capacity of up to 960Gbps (IPv4) with a reliable throughput of up to 1440Mpps. Programmable micro-engine capabilities and adjustable allocation of Layer 3 and Layer 2 forwarding help make the device future-proof so it's ready for forthcoming technologies. The module supports up to 64,000 routing entries for reliable aggregation deployments and high-end campus access. StackWise™ virtual technology helps boost scaled system bandwidth and nonstop communications for enhanced operational efficiency. Plug-and-play connectivity offers an easy installation, letting users deploy it quickly. A pre-installed, Open IOS-XE operating system allows for model-driven programmability, patching for essential bug fixes, and streaming telemetry. Built-in defenses of the OS help defend against runtime attacks. Encrypted traffic analytics (ETA) give the Cisco Catalyst 9300 8 x 10Gb network module the ability to scrutinize, identify and take action against malware attacks and other network threats.