- This Cisco Catalyst 9300 switch features 48 Ethernet ports for use in large enterprises
- It supports stacking with up to seven other switches
- The switch has a consumption of 1100 watts and works with 120V and 230V 50/60Hz outlets
- An x86 processor and 8GB of memory provide smooth performance
- This device comes with a limited lifetime warranty and 90 days of technical support
Connect new network hardware with this Cisco® Catalyst® 9300 Series Switch. With 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the device is suitable for medium-sized and large organizations. This Cisco Catalyst 9300 switch offers switching capacity of 256 Gbps, so it's suitable for busy networks. It's stackable with up to seven other similar devices using a StackWise® kit (not included). When connected in a stack of eight, the Catalyst 9300 system provides a stacking bandwidth of up to 480 Gbps for fast connectivity in data centers, enterprise campuses and branch locations. Featuring an X86 CPU and 8GB of memory, this Cisco Catalyst 9300 48-port network switch gives a smooth performance. It includes 16GB of flash memory and has an external USB 3.0 SSD pluggable storage slot, so that you can run third-party applications natively on the switch. With flexible uplinks that range from 1 gigabit to 40 gigabits, this Cisco 9300 48-port switch allows network extension. This device supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ for connecting video and audio applications. The Wi-Fi® 6 and 802.11ac Wave2 optimized design supports fast wireless connectivity.