- The Cisco Catalyst 9200 series switch helps organizations set up and deploy reliable networking solutions
- It features robust security features to protect network hardware and software from cyber threats
- This device features 48 ports with full power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) capability for operating multiple applications
- It includes layer 3 architecture to reduce network latency
- Plug-and-play configuration allows easy installation and updates to an existing network
Set up and deploy reliable networking solutions with the Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series Network Module Expansion Module. This modular switch forms a building block of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, which helps companies optimize IT systems. The Cisco Catalyst 9200 series switch includes solid security protocols such as AES-128 MACsec encryption and policy-based segmentation that protect hardware, software and data flowing past them. Its 48 ports with full power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) capability allow enterprises to connect and operate bandwidth-hungry devices such as video conferencing tools. This device supports a data transfer rate of 1 Gbps.
This Cisco network module has a simple plug-and-play framework that allows easy installation and updates to an existing network. Layer 3 architecture reduces network latency to improve routing performance in large LANs. The Cisco Catalyst expansion module features Full Flexible NetFlow technology that boosts network monitoring capabilities and security incident detection. Field replaceable units (FRUs) support quick repair and assembly for more convenience.